The talk discussed the content, audience, and impact of the Durban Review site as well as the concept in the context of online public diplomacy.
- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Dr Oboler on YouTube