This talk, to an organization for Israelis living in Melbourne, focused on ways Israelis could act as a catalyst and a bridge to facilitate Hasbara from outside Israel. It also looked at some online security issues so people could remain safe.
- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’