This presentation was conducted via a webinar to the Legacy Heritage Fellows of 2008-2009. The presentation was very well received by both the fellows and Legacy Heritage. It aimed to give the fellows an insight into the changing ways online technologies were effecting advocacy and daily work of Jewish organizations.
- My new article at JPost on the upcoming Global Forum to Combat Antisemitism: http://t.co/hcV2YOfksz 4 weeks ago
- New report: troll spreading hate against ANZACs before #ANZACDay then impersonating me to direct outrage my way http://t.co/hN2yXLwT8m 4 weeks ago
- OHPI calls for anti-Muslim page to be removed from Facebook http://t.co/y6fKw1HYe2 #Islamophobia #Islam #Facebook #SocialMedia 1 month ago
- Lots of comments on my JPost article re: #OpIsrael shame some of them appear not to have read the article http://t.co/SV63kMbd6u 1 month ago
- Article in #Hebrew on my work re: online antisemitism at Mako (Channel 2, Israel) http://t.co/7WOv9j3Uvo #Israel #antisemitism 1 month ago
Dr Oboler on YouTube