This presentation was conducted via a webinar to the Legacy Heritage Fellows of 2008-2009. The presentation was very well received by both the fellows and Legacy Heritage. It aimed to give the fellows an insight into the changing ways online technologies were effecting advocacy and daily work of Jewish organizations.
- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Dr Oboler on YouTube