Click Against Hate is a program I developed for the Anti-Defamation Commission as a way of education student sin year 9 through 12 on internet safety, how to respond to online hate and how to debate on line. The sessions also covers topic such assessing the quality of on an online resource and effectively reporting problematic content to platform providers.
- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’