- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Bar-Ilan
With the advent of Web 2.0 technology (including blogs and social networking), the Internet is increasingly becoming a political medium for expressing views and influencing public opinion, both domestically and internationally. The lecture examines the emerging phenomenon, current practice and … Continue reading →