- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Bigotry Monitor
Charles Fenynesi, Quote of the Week: The need to limit hatred’s spread, Bigotry Monitor, 10(5), Union of Councils for Jews in the Former Soviet Union, Feb 5 2010 Surveying efforts by “iFascists” to exonerate Fascism on the Internet, Australian media … Continue reading