- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Caitlyn Martin
Caitlyn Martin, Report: Facebook A Haven For Hate Groups, O’Reilly, September 17, 2009 Just over a year ago I reported on the work of Dr. Andre Oboler for O’Reilly News, who had written a report on how Google Earth was … Continue reading
Caitlyn Martin, Google Earth Delivers Geographic Data, Satellite Imagery, and Political Bias, O’Reilly News, August 29, 2008 Last Friday Media Backspin, the weblog of HonestReporting.com, reported that Google Earth had removed a notation which falsely claimed that the northern Israeli … Continue reading