- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Component Based Design
Andre Oboler, Charles Twardy and David Albrecht, Super Iterator: A design pattern for Algorithm and Data structure collections, ITNG 2007
Abstract The Super Iterator pattern, like the standard Iterator pattern, traverses an unknown data structure without exposing that structure. With the standard Iterator pattern, clients must create a different iterator for each new structure, and the object returned must be … Continue reading