- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Cyber-terrorism
The first news of an planned new cyber attack against Israel , scheduled for April 7 2013, was announced back on March the 11th, almost a full month before the scheduled attack. The attack is a face saving effort to … Continue reading
Source: Aseguran que el ciberterrorismo es “una amenaza real para el mundo”, Agencia Judía de Noticias, 1 September 2011 (original in Spanish is below) The Internet transformed the community and the world but has now become a real threat as … Continue reading
This article is co-written by Kfir Damari and Andre Oboler.It details the methodology and tools used by the Team Evil hackers who attacked pro-Israel websites in 2006. Kfir wrote an early analysis of a defacement against a web server, during … Continue reading