- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Durban II
This was a mini-presentation on the DurbanReview.org project as part of a larger talk presented to Kehilat Nitzan. The talk discussed the content, audience, and impact of the Durban Review site as well as the concept in the context of … Continue reading
In the lead up to the United Nations Durban Review Conference, ‘Durban II’, I put together the DurbanReview.Org website.This was part of a wider public diplomacy campaign to prevent the conference being directed off track and turning into a repeat … Continue reading
This presentation to the basic training conference of the Australian Union of Jewish Students, recruited student volunteers to help with a new public diplomacy project in anticipation of the UN Durban II Conference.
This talk was presented to Israeli students training with WUJS. It involved two separate presentations, the first on the Leading Role of NGOs in the “Durban Strategy”, in the lead up to Durban II, and the second on Online Israel … Continue reading