- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Electronic Intifada
This talks at the Israeli Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem was to a group of Jewish leaders in 20s and 30s who had been hand picked by the Ministry for training in diplomacy, the middle east and matters relating to Israels … Continue reading
Tamar Snyder, Latest Front In Mideast Wars: Wikipedia, The Jewish Week, May 14 2008 Call it the Wiki Wars. Fed up with what he considered the skewed perception of Israel depicted by Wikipedia, the popular online encyclopedia, Gilead Ini, a … Continue reading
Andre Oboler & Honest Reporting Staff, Exposed – Anti-Israeli Subversion on Wikipedia, Honest Reporting
HonestReporting exposes anti-Israel activists manipulating the online encyclopedia. Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia anyone can edit, may strive for pure democracy, but that doesn’t mean it’s always fair. Our colleagues at CAMERA learned this the hard way last month when their … Continue reading
Andre Oboler, Wiki-Warfare: Battle for the on-line encyclopedia, Jerusalem Post, May. 13, 2008 The Web site Electronic Intifada is running an exclusive report entitled “A pro-Israel group’s plan to rewrite history on Wikipedia.” It “exposes,” with much hype, a Google … Continue reading