- My new article at JPost on the upcoming Global Forum to Combat Antisemitism: http://t.co/hcV2YOfksz 1 month ago
- New report: troll spreading hate against ANZACs before #ANZACDay then impersonating me to direct outrage my way http://t.co/hN2yXLwT8m 1 month ago
- OHPI calls for anti-Muslim page to be removed from Facebook http://t.co/y6fKw1HYe2 #Islamophobia #Islam #Facebook #SocialMedia 1 month ago
- Lots of comments on my JPost article re: #OpIsrael shame some of them appear not to have read the article http://t.co/SV63kMbd6u 1 month ago
- Article in #Hebrew on my work re: online antisemitism at Mako (Channel 2, Israel) http://t.co/7WOv9j3Uvo #Israel #antisemitism 1 month ago
Dr Oboler on YouTube
Tag Archives: feature-advocacy
I presented an extended training session to Hillel staff in Toronto. The session covered online antisemitism as well as positive initiatives to combat it. We also discussed other positive campaigns and campaign strategies.
In October I organized a social media workshop which was run (in slightly different formats) in Sydney and Melbourne. In addition to my own presentation on online distribution and seeding, the workshop in Melbourne included presentations from David Olesker, Ariel … Continue reading
I ran two full day workshops on the Boycotts, Divestment and Sanctions movement ahead of the first national BDS conference in Melbourne. The working groups took place in both Melbourne and Sydney and provided an understanding of global BDS, details … Continue reading
In addition to the amazing experience of attending ROI 5, I was also asked to present as part of a panel on Art, Satire and the Internet. Other members of the panel were Eli Valley, Shai Haddad, and Chari Pere. … Continue reading
I assisted the World Union of Jewish Students (WUJS) with their 2009 congress, “WUJS 3G”. The Congress, based in Jerusalem, was themes on emerging technology. I moderated the track online antisemitism which included a presentation from myself as well as … Continue reading
This presentation was conducted via a webinar to the Legacy Heritage Fellows of 2008-2009. The presentation was very well received by both the fellows and Legacy Heritage. It aimed to give the fellows an insight into the changing ways online … Continue reading
This talk, to an organization for Israelis living in Melbourne, focused on ways Israelis could act as a catalyst and a bridge to facilitate Hasbara from outside Israel. It also looked at some online security issues so people could remain … Continue reading
This was a mini-presentation on the DurbanReview.org project as part of a larger talk presented to Kehilat Nitzan. The talk discussed the content, audience, and impact of the Durban Review site as well as the concept in the context of … Continue reading
This presentation was delivered to the mission to Israel of the Zionist Federation of the UK. The presentation was preceded by an address from the British Ambassador to Israel who stayed for part of this presentation.
This presentation took place as part of the Israel Connect trip to Israel in 2008. Israel connect is a Europe wide network of 20 and 30 year old Zionists and is supported by the Zionist Federation of the UK.