- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: feature-gov
I was invited to attend the Inter-parliamentary Coalition for Combating Antisemitism as one of the Coalition’s international experts. I presented as part of a panel in the Experts Forum along with Christopher Wolf (ADL), Rabbi Abraham Cooper (Simon Wiesenthal Center), … Continue reading
I met with Australia’s Ambassador to the Vatican, and former Deputy Prime Minister, Tim Fischer in Vatican city.The presentation to Amb. Fischer was a preview of that presented to the Italian Parliament the next day. The discussion covered issues of … Continue reading
The following are the prepared remarks of CIE’s Director, Dr Andre Oboler, for the hearing into online antisemitism of the Italian Parliament. The hearing occurred at 8:30am on Thursday April 22nd 2010. I thank the committee and Fiamma Nirenstein, its … Continue reading
This was the opening presentation for the working group on Cyberspace and the Media at the Global Forum for Combating Antisemitism. The session was held in the Knesset building and co-chaired by myself and David Matas. The presentation set the … Continue reading