- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Global Forum
The Jewish Tribune in Canada reports on Andre Oboler’s work at the Global Forum to Combat Antisemitism
Avraham Zuroff, Antisemitism: Internet is newest medium, global forum told, The Jewish Tribune (Canada), Wednesday, 13 January 2010 Jerusalem – Antisemitism on the Internet is one of the newest forms of hatred towards Jews, according to an attorney and an … Continue reading
Andre Oboler and David Matas, Report from the Working Group on Online Antisemitism, The Global Forum to Combat Antisemitism
Report of the Online Antisemitism Working Group Andre Oboler and David Matas (Co-Chairs), Working Group 3 – Antisemitism Online: Cyberspace and the Media, the Global Forum to Combat Antisemitism, 16-17 December 2009, Jerusalem, Israel.[i] Introduction This report represents the work … Continue reading
This was the opening presentation for the working group on Cyberspace and the Media at the Global Forum for Combating Antisemitism. The session was held in the Knesset building and co-chaired by myself and David Matas. The presentation set the … Continue reading
At the Global Forum to Combat Antisemitism Arutz Sheva TV’s Yoni Kempinski interviewed Dr Andre Oboler on Online antisemitism. Doctor Andre Oboler directed the working group entitled “Anti-Semitism Online: Cyberspace and the Media” at the Conference of the Global Forum … Continue reading