- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: ICCA
Source: Hillel Fendel, Mini-Grants to Create “Ripples of Change” in Jewish Life, Arutz Sheva, 23 March 2011 ROI Community of Young Jewish Innovators has announced the forming of a $100,000 Micro Grants Fund – to be allocated in small portions … Continue reading
Published as: Andre Oboler, The ICCA tackles online hate (2011), 13(9&10) Internet Law Bulletin Dr Andre Oboler ZIONIST FEDERATION OF AUSTRALIA In November 2010, the Inter-Parliamentary Coalition for Combating Antisemitism (ICCA) held its second conference; parliamentarians and experts from over … Continue reading
While in Ottawa I gave a guest presentation to a group of year 12 students in after school Hebrew classes. We spoke about the conference, internet antisemitism, and their own experiences. The underlying theme was about Jewish leadership and the … Continue reading
I was invited to attend the Inter-parliamentary Coalition for Combating Antisemitism as one of the Coalition’s international experts. I presented as part of a panel in the Experts Forum along with Christopher Wolf (ADL), Rabbi Abraham Cooper (Simon Wiesenthal Center), … Continue reading