- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Italian Parliament
Andre Oboler, New media need a new approach to anti-Semitism, Jerusalem Post, 28 April 2010, p 15 Why should something condemned by society were it published in print suddenly become legitimate simply because it appears on-line? The US Congress and … Continue reading
The following are the prepared remarks of CIE’s Director, Dr Andre Oboler, for the hearing into online antisemitism of the Italian Parliament. The hearing occurred at 8:30am on Thursday April 22nd 2010. I thank the committee and Fiamma Nirenstein, its … Continue reading