- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Jewish Chronicle
Lucy Tobin, Israel’s cyber warriors, The Jewish Chronicle, Feb 12, 2009 When Joel Leyden speaks about Israel, 89,000 people listen. His name may not be familiar, but if you have ever used Google to look up anything on the Middle … Continue reading
Dana Gloger, Facebook groups at war over Israel, The Jewish Chronicle, March 13 2008 A group whose shared interest is a belief that “Israel is not a country” has attracted almost 38,000 members on social-networking website Facebook. The group claims … Continue reading
The Jewish Chronicle reports on Andre Oboler’s election as an Ambassador on behalf of students to blunt boycott moves
Bernard Josephs, US unions condemn boycott resolutions, The Jewish Chronicle, 16 August, 2007 Leaders of millions of American trade unionists have combined to condemn moves by their British opposite numbers to boycott Israel, describing such actions as an assault on … Continue reading