- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: journal
Andre Oboler, Gerald Steinberg, Rephael Stern, The Framing of Political NGOs in Wikipedia through Criticism Elimination, Journal of Information Technology & Politics
Abstract This article introduces criticism elimination, a type of information removal leading to a framing effect that impairs Wikipedia’s delivery of a neutral point of view (NPOV) and ultimately facilitates a new form of gatekeeping with political science and information … Continue reading
Andre Oboler, David McG. Squire and Kevin B. Korb, Software Engineering for Computer Science Research – Facilitating Improved Research Outcomes, International Journal of Computer and Information Science
The development process used by researchers often seems to be random and unsystematic. A Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is often not considered, internal commenting is scarce, and external documentation takes the form of erasure marks left on whiteboards. Configuration … Continue reading