- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: MFA
Andre Oboler and David Matas, Report from the Working Group on Online Antisemitism, The Global Forum to Combat Antisemitism
Report of the Online Antisemitism Working Group Andre Oboler and David Matas (Co-Chairs), Working Group 3 – Antisemitism Online: Cyberspace and the Media, the Global Forum to Combat Antisemitism, 16-17 December 2009, Jerusalem, Israel.[i] Introduction This report represents the work … Continue reading
This was the opening presentation for the working group on Cyberspace and the Media at the Global Forum for Combating Antisemitism. The session was held in the Knesset building and co-chaired by myself and David Matas. The presentation set the … Continue reading
This talks at the Israeli Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem was to a group of Jewish leaders in 20s and 30s who had been hand picked by the Ministry for training in diplomacy, the middle east and matters relating to Israels … Continue reading
This presentation looked at a concrete approach to online activism. This included background briefings on potential threats followed simulations of campaign building.
This talk was a keynote speech for an advocacy event run by the Israeli Embassy in London. The presentation followed an address by Israeli’s Ambassador to the UK. As I was in Israel at the time, the talk and Q&A … Continue reading
A presentation to my fellow participants on the Young Jewish Diplomatic Seminar run by the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This occurred during the Second Lebanon War. I later presented to future groups of participants on the program.