- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Monash
Andre Oboler, David McG. Squire and Kevin B. Korb, Why don’t we practice what we teach? Engineering Software for Computer Science Research in Academia, Tech. Report 2003/139, School of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Monash University
The development process used by researchers often seems to be random and unsystematic. A Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is often not considered, internal commenting is scarce, and external documentation take the form of erasure marks left on whiteboards. Configuration … Continue reading
Andre Oboler, The KEBN Process: A new approach to Knowledge Engineering with Bayesian Nets, School of CSSE, Monash University
Traditional and Object Oriented approaches to software development have models for the development life cycle of large software systems. Even when not followed in detail, life cycle models provide useful guidance to a complex task. The development of large scale … Continue reading