- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: New York
Steve Lipman, ‘If You Stream It, They Will Come’, The Jewish Week, 15 September 2009 Lisa Gilbert, a native of Cincinnati who now lives in Manhattan, listened to the rabbi’s sermon and the choir’s singing at her family’s Cincinnati congregation … Continue reading
Sharon Udasin, WEB EXCLUSIVE: Tweeting For Shalit, The Jewish Week, 25 August 2009 In the next 24 hours, pro-Israel Tweeters are expected to come out in thousands for the Tweet4Shalit campaign, showing their support for kidnapped Israeli Defense Force Cpl. … Continue reading
Sharon Udasin, Photo Editing Israel’s Online Image, The Jewish Week, March 4th 2009 On open-source sites like Google Maps and Flickr, the picture isn’t always pretty. Media Consul David Saranga hopes a blogger tour will help. A simple search for … Continue reading
Sharon Udasin, Google Maps Gets Specific – On Israel, The Jewish Week, October 12 2008 For a world of Googlers, Israel was but a misshapen pentagon sandwiched between an equally empty Jordan and a bluish-colored patch known as the Mediterranean … Continue reading
Tamar Snyder, Latest Front In Mideast Wars: Wikipedia, The Jewish Week, May 14 2008 Call it the Wiki Wars. Fed up with what he considered the skewed perception of Israel depicted by Wikipedia, the popular online encyclopedia, Gilead Ini, a … Continue reading