- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: NGOs
Andre Oboler, Gerald Steinberg, Rephael Stern, The Framing of Political NGOs in Wikipedia through Criticism Elimination, Journal of Information Technology & Politics
Abstract This article introduces criticism elimination, a type of information removal leading to a framing effect that impairs Wikipedia’s delivery of a neutral point of view (NPOV) and ultimately facilitates a new form of gatekeeping with political science and information … Continue reading
Andre Oboler, Blunt words hurt the Holy Land, The Times (UK), December 24, 2007 (letters) Sir, Your report, (“Israeli sanctions ‘will ruin plans to rebuild Palestinian economy’ ”, Dec 17) refers to reports from Oxfam, the World Bank and the … Continue reading
A December 17 article Israeli sanctions ‘will ruin plans to rebuild Palestinian economy’ in the Times (UK) caused concern for many who care about fair reporting, human rights and effective assistance to the Palestinians. The article stated that Oxfam, the … Continue reading