- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: online advocacy
MeetGilad.com was launched in the lead up to Gilad Shalit’s 24th birthday. The campaign was supported by postcards given out in major cities in Australia as well as global online advertising. The site introduced people to Gilad Shalit and his … Continue reading
In addition to the amazing experience of attending ROI 5, I was also asked to present as part of a panel on Art, Satire and the Internet. Other members of the panel were Eli Valley, Shai Haddad, and Chari Pere. … Continue reading
A presentation of the online advocacy session as part of the Advanced Political and Educational Training seminar for the Union of Jewish Students of the United Kingdom and Ireland.