- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: online engagement
Published as: Andre Oboler, Online public diplomacy: When September comes (Part 2), Jerusalem Post Blog, July 31 2011 This is part two of an article on online public diplomacy and the challenge and opportunity September presents for Israel advocates. In … Continue reading
This was a presentation to years 10 and 11 at Kesser Torah College, a religious school in Sydney. The talk was part of a speaking tour organized by the NSW Jewish Board of Deputies. This talk focused on an examination … Continue reading
This presentation was delivered to the mission to Israel of the Zionist Federation of the UK. The presentation was preceded by an address from the British Ambassador to Israel who stayed for part of this presentation.
This presentation took place as part of the Israel Connect trip to Israel in 2008. Israel connect is a Europe wide network of 20 and 30 year old Zionists and is supported by the Zionist Federation of the UK.
This talk was presented to Israeli students training with WUJS. It involved two separate presentations, the first on the Leading Role of NGOs in the “Durban Strategy”, in the lead up to Durban II, and the second on Online Israel … Continue reading