- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Online Ombudsman
Andre Oboler, Possibility of policing the internet?, The Australian Jewish News, March 12 2010, p10 The Community, needs to have a debate about the feasibility of policing the internet. Over the past few weeks, the internet, and specifically social networking … Continue reading