- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Dr Oboler on YouTube
Tag Archives: Privacy
Source: Patrick Morgan, Google Street View Runs Into Controversies in Switzerland and Israel, Discover Magazine, February 24th, 2011 Last year, Google raised the ire of many when it confessed that its city-mapping Street View vehicles unintentionally gathered unencrypted Wi-Fi data … Continue reading
Source: Raffaella Gargiulo, Israele, Street View attenta alla sicurezza?, PuntoInformatico, 23 Feb 2011 (in Italian, below) A government task force is debating whether to allow Google to introduce it’s street view photo-mapping application in Israel. The availability of this data … Continue reading
Source: Alison Diana, Google Street View Entering Israel, Despite Security Concerns, InformationWeek, February 22, 2011 Some fear that terrorists could use information in the mapping service to carry out attacks, while others believe it could enhance the nation’s tourism industry. … Continue reading
Source: Andre Oboler, In Israel Google Street View needs serious thought, Jerusalem Post Blogs, Feb 20, 2011 Google would like to launch Street View in Israel. The web based application adds an extra level of depth to Google Maps. People … Continue reading