- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Protocols
My report for the Online Hate Prevention Institute into antisemitism on Facebook was released to coincide with the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination on March 21st 2013. The report tracks the response to a number of antisemitic items on Facebook. … Continue reading