- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: ROI
In October, with the support of an ROI “Go Speak” micro-grant, I travelled from Melbourne, Australia to Warsaw, Poland, to present at the 11th International Seminar on Antisemitism. The seminar series has been run every second year for over two … Continue reading
By Timna Jacks in The Australian Jewish News YOUNG Jewish voices from Melbourne and Sydney came together on Sunday for the country’s first Australian Gathering for Young Jewish Leaders, jointly hosted by the Australian Jewish Funders (AJF) and ROI Community, … Continue reading
I’ve attended three ROI Summits in Israel and each was so amazing, any words I use to describe it will fail to do the experience justice. The news that ROI was coming to Australia to run a gathering in partnership with AJF … Continue reading
Source: Hillel Fendel, Mini-Grants to Create “Ripples of Change” in Jewish Life, Arutz Sheva, 23 March 2011 ROI Community of Young Jewish Innovators has announced the forming of a $100,000 Micro Grants Fund – to be allocated in small portions … Continue reading
Cnaan Liphshiz, Getting Google to work for us, Haaretz, June 27, 2008 Young innovators show how they’re changing the world. A communications overload brought down the internet connection on Tuesday at Jerusalem’s Hebrew Union College. The surge came from room … Continue reading
ROI is a global community of young Jewish innovators that was created by Lynn Schusterman in the summer of 2006 as a partnership between the Center for Leadership Initiatives and Taglit-Birthright Israel. I was privileged to be recommended as a … Continue reading