- My new article at JPost on the upcoming Global Forum to Combat Antisemitism: http://t.co/hcV2YOfksz 3 weeks ago
- New report: troll spreading hate against ANZACs before #ANZACDay then impersonating me to direct outrage my way http://t.co/hN2yXLwT8m 4 weeks ago
- OHPI calls for anti-Muslim page to be removed from Facebook http://t.co/y6fKw1HYe2 #Islamophobia #Islam #Facebook #SocialMedia 1 month ago
- Lots of comments on my JPost article re: #OpIsrael shame some of them appear not to have read the article http://t.co/SV63kMbd6u 1 month ago
- Article in #Hebrew on my work re: online antisemitism at Mako (Channel 2, Israel) http://t.co/7WOv9j3Uvo #Israel #antisemitism 1 month ago
Dr Oboler on YouTube
Tag Archives: Sydney
In October I organized a social media workshop which was run (in slightly different formats) in Sydney and Melbourne. In addition to my own presentation on online distribution and seeding, the workshop in Melbourne included presentations from David Olesker, Ariel … Continue reading
I ran two full day workshops on the Boycotts, Divestment and Sanctions movement ahead of the first national BDS conference in Melbourne. The working groups took place in both Melbourne and Sydney and provided an understanding of global BDS, details … Continue reading
This presentation to the annual conference of the Executive Council of Australian Jewery publicly presented the CIE project to community leaders from around Australia.
This presentation to the State Zionist Council of NSW and the NSW Jewish Board of Deputies provided an update on CIE’s plans and progress and how this related to previous briefings given to these bodies in Sydney. The presentation also … Continue reading
This presentation to the Annual Conference of the Union of Progressive Judaism was one of the first public presentations about the CIE project. The talk explained the problems we were facing online and explained how to CIE project would to … Continue reading
This presentation was to the information department of the Community Security Group in NSW. The presentation looked at different types of information that would normally be ignored and how this information could be of use to the community.
This was a confidential executive briefing for the NSW Jewish Board of Deputies. It outlines work being done in the online space across the Jewish world, a summary of the impact my own work had achieved, and a discussion of … Continue reading
This talk was part of a panel for Yom Rabin which addressed the question, “is Israel the only democracy in the Middle East?” Israel’s system of government developed out of the political system of the yishuv. The form of proportional … Continue reading