- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Thesis
Andre Oboler, Software Engineering for the Research Environment (SERE): a process of improving Process Improvement Processes in academic research, PhD Thesis
Abstract This thesis presents a new process based approach to software engineering designed to meet the needs of academic computer science researchers. The core objective was to examine whether software engineering approaches could be adapted for the research environment so … Continue reading
Andre Oboler, USE CSR. School of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Monash University. B. Computer Science (Honours) Thesis.
The Use of Software Engineering in Computer Science Research project examines the weaknesses in the approach to the development of software supporting Computer Science research. The potential to use some adapted form of Software Engineering to meet the needs of … Continue reading