- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: twitter
By Lilly Maier in Forward. During the last months, anti-Semitic attacks and trolling has risen to seemingly unprecedented levels on social media sites. The problem’s gotten so bad that the Anti-Defamation League createda task force combating online hate speech. (Their first … Continue reading
Originally published as: Andre Oboler, Sweden questions its Jewish problem on twitter, Jerusalem Post Blogs, June 13 2012 As a country, Sweden has a rather unusual social media policy. The country has a twitter account, and each week it gives control of … Continue reading
Sharon Udasin, The Gaza Flotilla Battle – On Twitter , The Jewish Week, June 2nd 2010 Shaping public opinion on the Gaza blockade, 140 characters at a time. Just moments after the Israeli navy boarded the Turkish Mavi Marmara ship … Continue reading
Sharon Udasin, Let My People … Tweet , The Jewish Week, March 24th 2010 Welcome to the Tweder. Can Twitter and the Passover seder coexist? Last Passover, Dan Berkal spent the first seder dining with family and friends at the … Continue reading
Jennifer Hanin, A Salute to Standouts Combating Antisemitism and Anti-Zionism, Jennifer’s Blog, 14th of January 2010 Many of us lead sheltered lives. We go to work, spend time with family, visit friends, enjoy hobbies and spend a fair amount of … Continue reading
Sharon Udasin, WEB EXCLUSIVE: Tweeting For Shalit, The Jewish Week, 25 August 2009 In the next 24 hours, pro-Israel Tweeters are expected to come out in thousands for the Tweet4Shalit campaign, showing their support for kidnapped Israeli Defense Force Cpl. … Continue reading