- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Zionism
Originally published in Danish as: Andre Oboler, Moderne Zionisme og Gilad Shalit, 64(3) Magbit-Nyt, December 2011. (Magazine of the Danish Zionist Federation). Also published online by the World Zionist Organization. The release of Gilad Shalit from more than five years … Continue reading
Andre Oboler’s article, “When an MK’s Palestinian narrative drops for a moment” from the Jerusalem Post
Andre Oboler, When an MK’s Palestinian narrative drops for a moment, Jerusalem Post, June 2nd, 2009 Last week I had the pleasure of hearing a member of the Knesset speak at my university in Australia. The talk was titled “Is … Continue reading
This talk was delivered as the keynote at the annual general meeting of the Pittsburgh branch of the Zionist Organization of America. It included discussion about problems in Google Earth which myself, the ZOA and the JIDF had all been … Continue reading