While in Ottawa I gave a guest presentation to a group of year 12 students in after school Hebrew classes. We spoke about the conference, internet antisemitism, and their own experiences. The underlying theme was about Jewish leadership and the role they can play now and in the future.
- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’