Dr Oboler provides consulting services to company, government and not-for-profit clients around the world. He provides deep expertise across strategic, technical, public policy, project management and operational matters. He is also available for online talks and seminars. Please Contact Dr Oboler to discuss your needs.
- Standard rate: AU$260 (roughly US$200) per hour
- Not-for-profit rate: A discount rate applies for registered not-for-profits.
- Large project rate: A discounted rate applies for projects over 150 hours.
Areas of work
- Online Hate and Extremism
- Public talks and training
- Threat analysis and research
- Capacity building for government and not-for-profits
- Support for social cohesion projects
- Policies, procedures and law reform
- Strategic review of organisational policies & procedures
- Strategic responses to government consultations
- Advice to government on projects, policies and law reform
- Advice on cyber-security policy, data protection and privacy
- Digital Engagement
- Design, implementation and management of Online Campaigns
- Design and implementation of digital engagement strategies
- Training and support for campaigns and engagement
- Social Media Management and Online Community Management
- Online advertising and marketing campaigns
- Website design and management
- Reputation and Results
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Reputation Management (brands and people)
- Bespoke Software / Online Solutions
- Analysis, design and implementation of bespoke systems
- Review of new or proposed online platforms
- Maintenance and recovery of systems
- Organisational process improvement to enhance effectiveness and efficiency
- Qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Legal research
- Research reports designed for internal or external audiences
- Dr Oboler has a wide range of skills beyond those listed above. Feel free to inquire about other areas of work. If Dr Oboler is unable to help, he may know someone who can.
Please note: Dr Oboler will not create an online engagement plan for you as part of a “bidding process” to secure a contract to undertake further work. The analysis of your needs and design of a custom and detailed engagement plan is itself a major item of work.
Page Last Updated: 2 January 2021