- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: feature-community
This presentation to the annual conference of the Executive Council of Australian Jewery publicly presented the CIE project to community leaders from around Australia.
This presentation to the State Zionist Council of NSW and the NSW Jewish Board of Deputies provided an update on CIE’s plans and progress and how this related to previous briefings given to these bodies in Sydney. The presentation also … Continue reading
This presentation to the Annual Conference of the Union of Progressive Judaism was one of the first public presentations about the CIE project. The talk explained the problems we were facing online and explained how to CIE project would to … Continue reading
This presentation to the executive of the Jewish Community Council of Victoria explained CIE’s mission and focus and how this might interact with organizations in Victoria.
This presentation was to the information department of the Community Security Group in NSW. The presentation looked at different types of information that would normally be ignored and how this information could be of use to the community.
This was a confidential executive briefing for the NSW Jewish Board of Deputies. It outlines work being done in the online space across the Jewish world, a summary of the impact my own work had achieved, and a discussion of … Continue reading