- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Legacy Heritage
This presentation was conducted via a webinar to the Legacy Heritage Fellows of 2008-2009. The presentation was very well received by both the fellows and Legacy Heritage. It aimed to give the fellows an insight into the changing ways online … Continue reading
This talk was developed by myself and Avigail Sugerman. Avigail later delivered it to a school audience. The talk includes discussion of the AJC competition “My Israel” which was attacked and the competition website later hacked. In 24 hours the … Continue reading
This presentation at a Legacy Heritage Conference in Amsterdam examined both Palestinian and Zionist online advocacy. We discussed what was being done, what worked, and what didn’t. Finally we discussed some scenarios and how people might respond. Advice on running … Continue reading