- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Palestinian Media Watch
Andre Oboler’s article about YouTube banning Palestinian Media Watch at Honest Reporting’s Backspin Blog
Andre Oboler, Palestinian Media Watch Still Gamed By YouTube, Backspin Blog (Honest Reporting), 20 December 2010 On Sunday, YouTube acted to close a channel on their service run by Palestinian Media Watch. The explanation YouTube gave related to a video … Continue reading
Ron Friedman, YouTube reinstates Palestinian Media Watch channel, Jerusalem Post, 20 December 2010. The video sharing website originally removed the PMW video channel for violating its community guidelines. Following a report in The Jerusalem Post on Sunday, video-sharing website YouTube … Continue reading
Andre Oboler, YouTube gets it wrong on online hate, Jerusalem Post, 19/12/2010 The closing of Palestinian Media Watch channel is one example of how the website’s policies are inconsistent and only selectively enforced. Justice Louis Brandeis of the US Supreme … Continue reading