- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: Shimon Peres
Originally published: Andre Oboler and David Matas, President Peres in the Lion’s Den, Jerusalem Post, 6 March 2012 page 14. Also reprinted in The Cutting Edge News. On Tuesday March 6th, President Shimon Peres will visit Facebook, a company which … Continue reading