Other speakers included Riccardo Pacifici (President of the Jewish Community in Rome), Fiamma Nirenstein (member of of the Italian Parliament and Deputy Chair of the Foreign Affairs Committee), Stefano Gatti (an antisemitism expert at the Centro di Documentazione Ebraica Contemporanea – CDEC) and Alex Zarfati (an Italian social media expert).
- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’