- My new article at JPost on the upcoming Global Forum to Combat Antisemitism: http://t.co/hcV2YOfksz 3 weeks ago
- New report: troll spreading hate against ANZACs before #ANZACDay then impersonating me to direct outrage my way http://t.co/hN2yXLwT8m 4 weeks ago
- OHPI calls for anti-Muslim page to be removed from Facebook http://t.co/y6fKw1HYe2 #Islamophobia #Islam #Facebook #SocialMedia 1 month ago
- Lots of comments on my JPost article re: #OpIsrael shame some of them appear not to have read the article http://t.co/SV63kMbd6u 1 month ago
- Article in #Hebrew on my work re: online antisemitism at Mako (Channel 2, Israel) http://t.co/7WOv9j3Uvo #Israel #antisemitism 1 month ago
Dr Oboler on YouTube
Tag Archives: CIE
The Australian Jewish News (Sydney Edition) reports on the completion of the first stage of Andre Oboler’s new project to combat online hate. The solution was presented at an experts meeting of the Online Antisemitism Working Group of the Global Forum to Combat Antisemitism which took place in Israeli Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem in early July 2011. Continue reading
Adam Kamien, Deconstructing a web of hate, Australian Jewish News, 7 January, 2011. Pg 4. A NEW website aimed at mobilising world Jewry, governments and community organisations against the proliferation of online anti-Semitism will be launched on January 24. The … Continue reading
Dalia Sable, ZFA’s innovative internet initiative, The Australian Jewish News, 18 December 2009, p 11 To help the community become more involved with the online world, the Zionist Federation of Australia (ZFA) has this month launched the unique Community Internet … Continue reading
This presentation to the annual conference of the Executive Council of Australian Jewery publicly presented the CIE project to community leaders from around Australia.
This presentation to the State Zionist Council of NSW and the NSW Jewish Board of Deputies provided an update on CIE’s plans and progress and how this related to previous briefings given to these bodies in Sydney. The presentation also … Continue reading
This presentation to the Annual Conference of the Union of Progressive Judaism was one of the first public presentations about the CIE project. The talk explained the problems we were facing online and explained how to CIE project would to … Continue reading
This presentation to the executive of the Jewish Community Council of Victoria explained CIE’s mission and focus and how this might interact with organizations in Victoria.