- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: FightAgainstHate.com
By Rachel Olding in The Sydney Morning Herald. Each time Mariam Veiszadeh gets a death threat, she does a cost-benefit analysis. The online abuse is so frequent that the lawyer and anti-Islamophobia advocate wouldn’t get any work done if she reported … Continue reading