Andre Oboler is…
- A leader with unique expertise in areas of strategy, governance, public policy, and online engagement.
- A world leading expert in harmful online content, particularly hate speech and violent extremism
- A technology professional who designs and builds custom solutions to unique problems
- A public policy expert with a technical and legal background
- A public speaker and media commentator on issues related to technology and society
- A social media and digital diplomacy expert
- An expert designing process improvements for complex environments
He’s served as an adviser to governments, companies, charities, and individuals. He founded and led a small national charity that was part technology start-up. He’s worked in universities, including as a Senior Lecturer in the area of cybersecurity. He’s served as a Vice President of a large international professional organisation, with the board of a national regulator, and on the executives of national and state level community organisations.
He is available as a consultant for small projects, large projects, or on-going work. See rates or get in touch.