- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: cyber-warfare
To the Anti-Israel Hackers, don’t say I didn’t warn you. Last week ago I wrote about #OpIsrael the “planned new cyber attack against Israel”. My article ended by noting that “there will be plenty of Israeli geeks looking forward to the challenge … Continue reading
The first news of an planned new cyber attack against Israel , scheduled for April 7 2013, was announced back on March the 11th, almost a full month before the scheduled attack. The attack is a face saving effort to … Continue reading
Originally published as: Andre Oboler, ‘Impersonating Anonymous: Is it state sponsored terrorism?’, Jerusalem Post, 12 February 2012. Republished by Honest Reporting and The Cutting Edge News. Since its earliest days the “Internet gathering” known as Anonymous has declared “we are legion”. After attacks … Continue reading
Andre Oboler & Honest Reporting Staff, Exposed – Anti-Israeli Subversion on Wikipedia, Honest Reporting
HonestReporting exposes anti-Israel activists manipulating the online encyclopedia. Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia anyone can edit, may strive for pure democracy, but that doesn’t mean it’s always fair. Our colleagues at CAMERA learned this the hard way last month when their … Continue reading
Andre Oboler, Wiki-Warfare: Battle for the on-line encyclopedia, Jerusalem Post, May. 13, 2008 The Web site Electronic Intifada is running an exclusive report entitled “A pro-Israel group’s plan to rewrite history on Wikipedia.” It “exposes,” with much hype, a Google … Continue reading