- Twitter Gives Online Hate Speech Its Biggest Platform — Why?
- It’s Actually Illegal To Be Racist On The Internet – Let an online abuse expert explain it for you.
- Right-wing extremists placed on terrorism watch lists over fears they are plotting violent attacks in Australia
- Right-wing extremist terror fears: Authorities concerned groups spurred by online propaganda
- Online abuse: ‘It’s so common it’s almost banal’
Tag Archives: hackers
To the Anti-Israel Hackers, don’t say I didn’t warn you. Last week ago I wrote about #OpIsrael the “planned new cyber attack against Israel”. My article ended by noting that “there will be plenty of Israeli geeks looking forward to the challenge … Continue reading
The first news of an planned new cyber attack against Israel , scheduled for April 7 2013, was announced back on March the 11th, almost a full month before the scheduled attack. The attack is a face saving effort to … Continue reading
Originally published as: Andre Oboler, ‘Impersonating Anonymous: Is it state sponsored terrorism?’, Jerusalem Post, 12 February 2012. Republished by Honest Reporting and The Cutting Edge News. Since its earliest days the “Internet gathering” known as Anonymous has declared “we are legion”. After attacks … Continue reading
Originally published as: Andre Oboler, Cyber Attacks: you might be at risk, Jerusalem Post Blogs, September 14 2011 The Palestinian push for statehood is being promoted in every way possible, by legitimate, questionable and outright illegal means. The illegal means will likely … Continue reading
This article is co-written by Kfir Damari and Andre Oboler.It details the methodology and tools used by the Team Evil hackers who attacked pro-Israel websites in 2006. Kfir wrote an early analysis of a defacement against a web server, during … Continue reading